The Blair County Public Defender’s Office is dedicated to providing the highest quality legal representation to indigent individuals charged with crimes.
The Blair County Public Defender’s Office provides legal representation for the following types of cases:
- Felony and misdemeanor cases.
- Summary cases involving incarceration (i.e. driving under DUI related suspension citations).
- Indirect criminal contempt/PFA violation charges.
- Juvenile court petitions.
- Mental Health involuntary commitments.